Regular readers will remember that I had a house fire last year, and wrote about it here on several occasions. It’s the second building fire in which I’ve been involved, and neither were any fun at all.
Now comes an account of a British couple whose house caught fire. The wife goes into a lot of detail about the mistakes they made, and what they learned from the experience. I strongly recommend clicking on the link and reading her report.
Friends, a house fire is damn scary, and very, very dangerous too. If you want to be prepared for such an emergency, reports like this are worth their weight in gold. Learn from them.